19 March 2011

Current daily skincare regime

My current skincare regime hasn't changed much since my post about Clinique's anti-blemish solutions, the only thing is that I've found some alternative products to replace this 3-step regime! The Anti-Blemish range is really good, but its always best to try and shop around, especially if you are on a budget! My regime may seem quite random in terms of products, but I feel that they work really well together!

Current products I use daily:

- Boots tea tree & witch hazel foaming face wash (cleanse)
- Clinique Anti-blemish clarifying lotion (exfoliate/tone)
- Clinique dramatically different moisturising lotion & moisture surge (moisturise)
- Freederm Gel (blemishes)


This list of products is basically the order in which I would use them, morning and night (Freederm only at night, although you can use it under make up but I find it goes patchy). I am currently using the last of my Anti Blemish clarifying lotion, and will probably try the boots range again for another toner as the face wash is brilliant! The foaming face wash is definitely giving me the same results as my Clinique one did, but at a fraction of the price! I am still using my Clinique moisturisers because they are the best that I have found!

Also for an extra boost to get my skin glowing, I use my Clinique 7 day scrub cream (rinse off formula) around once a week. This gets rid of any dry skin build up. Be careful not to use it to often, although it is a cream and isn't too drying, it's not a good idea to use any exfoliator too often as they can be too harsh.


This skincare regime is good for a combination dry/oily skin with a tendency to break out frequently. I really recommend the boots tea tree (or even Superdrug's tea tree range). I use the Freederm for an extra confidence boost if any annoying blemishes pop up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment