27 December 2010

Christmas beauty gifts!

Hey guys! Hope you had a great Christmas!


I was lucky enough to get some really nice stuff off Santa :)
I've had some of them before, so I'll tell you briefly what I think of those items in this post, other items I will do reviews on them separately, please feel free to ask me to do a review if you'd like to know what something is like! I suppose you could see this post as a haul... kind of... apart from I didn't buy most of the stuff! The things I did buy myself I will try to include the price for you!
Scroll to the bottom of the post to see the item I'm MOST excited about trying :)

Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden - Luxurious body treats


  • Kyphi, shea and almond nourishing body lotion
  • Kyphi, honey & lotus nourishing bath creme
  • Mande-Lular, sensuous body scrub
  • Mande-Lular, sensuous body souffle
  • Mande-Lular, honey & coconut sensuous bath creme
  • shower loofa 


Soap & Glory - Lock, Stock & Bubble bag

  • Flake away (shea butter, sugar and peach seed body polish) I LOVE this stuff!
  • The righteous butter (shea butter and aloe vera) 
  • Clean on me (shower creme) 
  • Off your face (face wipes, acid free exfoliator)
  • Girligo (spray on body moisturising mist) this stuff is great if you're in a hurry as it doesn't linger on the skin (if I have more time then I'll use the righteous butter!
  • shower loofa

Harajuku Lovers fragrance - Lil' Angel

This comes in the cutest packaging! It's a great perfume to use during the day as it's not too heavy, quite fresh and flirty!

You can take the lid off, and leave it home if you want to take the perfume in your handbag. I don't find that the perfume sprays or leaks in my bag so it's all good!





Recently purchased (about to try) 

T-Gel shampoo for sensitive scalp
I have a really dry irritated scalp, probably caused by this horrendously cold weather! I've gone and left my other T-Gel at my flat, so I'm now trying the sensitive scalp one in attempt to tame my itchy scalp :( this is all in preparation for................................

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour!! 
I really want my scalp to get back to normal before I try this product! I'm worried about getting a reaction if my scalp is acting up.... but within the next week I should have tried the foam colour :) I have it in Light Natural Blonde. Please comment if you've used this product (any colour) and tell me how you got on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment