22 December 2010

Miss Sporty Studio Lash Mascara review!

“Instant Volume – Lash Volumising eye opening mascara. Ultimate lash volumising and sculpting mascara with precise applicator. Brings body to your lashes – from instant volume to a dramatic eye look. Lashes are super thick, yet perfectly separated and ultimately lifted. Zero clumps. Smudge Proof. Opthalmologically Testd”

This mascara is GREAT! I can’t say this enough! If you want lengthening and volumising in one mascara, then you should definitely give this a go! Plus it's CHEAP! Around £3.29



How did I find it?
I’m fortunate enough to have quite long lashes, which people have commented on in the past! I just needed to find a mascara that would volumise and curve to make my eyes stand out (I don’t like using heavy eye shadow you see). In the past, I have bought really cheap mascaras, and ended up going over the top applying it, so it looked really thick & clumpy (what was I thinking?!).

I actually found Miss Sporty’s Lash Curve first of all, when I was low on money one month, and looking for a cheap mascara. This mascara is also great (and only £2.99 at the time!) it shapes the lashes without the need for a lash curler (I really hate these…). I then bought Volume XXL, which didn’t give me as much volume as I’d have liked.

My friend @jesswillx then suggested I try Studio Lash! It’s the best mascara in this price range out there. I can’t believe it’s so good, and only £3.29! You can end up paying £10+ for a decent mascara, and this works just as well in my opinion! This mascara volumises my lashes, making a more dramatic look for nights out, and a wide eyed look for the day time. It also curves the lashes much like the Lash Curve!

Using Studio Lash Mascara

  • always apply to clean lashes for the best result
  • use one coat for wide eyed daytime looks
  • use a few coats for a dramatic night time look
  • zig zag motion on additional coats helps to prevent clumping
  • remember to take your eye make up off before bed (I use Boots Cucumber eye make up remover, really freshens up the eye area) I do this before my 3-Step :)
You can get Miss Sporty products from Superdrug and Boots in the UK. 
If you are from outside the UK, Fragrance Direct let's you pay in GBP, USD & the Euro so it's worth checking out their Miss Sporty range http://bit.ly/eapfc6 


No comments:

Post a Comment