18 March 2011

Favourite Fragrances

My top Fragrances

I have a varied selection of fragrances and I find that I reach for each one depending on my mood, the weather that day, where I'm going....and all sorts of factors like this! It may seem unusual, but I actually prefer to use a flirty smell in the evening, and a more 'mature' smell during the day.... I really don't know why, but I always seem to do it this way round! :)

Smells like teen spirit

Let's start with the fragrances of my teenage years, only one has made it in to my permanent collection of about three. I started with Versace Pink Jeans, Amor Amor by Cacharel and 'M' by Mariah Carey. I wouldn't usually go for a 'celebrity' scent but I tried 'M' in Boots and LOVED it! It's a really sweet fragrance with a hint of marshmallow and it reminds me of my first few times out on the town when I turned 18! This one has made it in to my permanent collection and I always get it given to me on birthdays and Christmas etc :) I always have a bottle on the go!

my current daily fragrances

- Dior Addict by Christian Dior (100ml edp). Quite a heavy fragrance but I like to wear this during the day. I really like this one and my 100ml bottle has lasted me well over two years! It's best when applied sparingly as it can be overpowering. A lighter version that I have is Dior Addict Eau Fraiche.

- Nina by Nina Ricci (30ml edp). Fruity and light, perfect for the summer!

- Coco Madamoiselle by Chanel (30ml edp) The most recent addition to my collection, I LOVE this perfume! I got it for my 21st birthday and I feel really glam wearing it. It's a mature scent, but perhaps with a younger twist. I tried Coco Chanel but I guess I'm not ready for it yet :)

Others in my collection: Yves Saint Laurent Elle, Sarah Jessica Parker NYC and my cheap and cheerful favourite is So?...Sinful edt (I carry this with me everywhere just in case I've forgotten to put any on!)

My wish list - Miss Dior Cherie, Flowerbomb, D&G The One!

These are just some of my faves! Feel free to leave me a comment, let me know what your faves are or any you recommend! Thanks, Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment