29 June 2011

Simplified skincare regime....



In my previous posts, I have talked about my problem skin, being combination/dry and liking Clinique's Anti Blemish Solutions. I recently re purchased this kit, even the moisturiser (which I usually replace with the Dramatically Different Lotion) and I really regret buying the set this time.....


Recently my face has become quite oily, perhaps due to the change in weather, as it's getting warmer here in the UK. I have to say, I am absolutely loving the Clearing Moisturiser (Anti Blemish) but the rest of the 3-Step I have had to remove from the regime. I honestly now believe that the more gentle the better, and the Clinique products do tend to be quite harsh. They are spot fighting, but for sensitive/dry skin, they can be too aggravating!

Trying something new....



I have been trying the 'Simple' range, as I wanted to see if using gentle products, with no perfumes, would actually help my skin. What I've been trying:


'Kind to eyes' eye make up remover

- gentle enough to use on the eye area with absolutely no discomfort at all!!
- really does remove all make up, and quickly!
- available in travel size, perfect for travelling or trying the product!





'Kind to skin' soothing facial toner


- gentle but refreshing, perfect after a hot shower before applying make up
- 'Simple Soothing Skin Toner removes the last traces of make-up and cleanser and helps to clarify and refresh your skin.'


















Cetaphil Cleanser £4, Asda
Another VITAL part of my new regime is my cleanser. I have been trying Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, as I have seen so many positive reviews about this product! It is soooooo gentle, feels great and I can literally say that it has improved my skin. If I go a few days without using it for any reason, I can feel my blemishes coming back!


This product is great, and really cheap, I found it in Asda for £4! It seems to have lasted me about 2 months now, and it's got loads left! I think it comes in different types, for example oily skin, and dry skin. I've got the dry skin one for my combination/dry skin :)


Recommend to a friend?
Yes! 



Thanks for reading, any comments welcome! If you think I should try a product that's been good for you also feel free to let me know :D always open to suggestions!


Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment