27 June 2011

Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser spf15

High hopes......


After trying the free sample in Glamour Magazine a few months back, I really liked the result of using this tinted moisturiser. I felt that it gave great coverage for a moisturiser, and having acne scars and some current blemishes, this was an essential thing for me. However.....having gone out and bought this product, I have completely changed my mind! I really regret buying this product (£21), and feel that the tester somehow didn't provide me with an accurate feel for the product.


Tinted Moisturiser spf15
"Smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting colour. Refreshingly lightweight formula provides a no-makeup look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch. Oil-free."  - Clinique


This product leaves my skin feeling greasy and my pores feel clogged. I am aware that the point of this product is that it would give you a burst of moisturiser, but the feeling never goes away. My face feels wet to the touch, even after using a mattifying powder. This product claims to be oil free, but it doesn't seem that way to me, as it makes my face super oily! I would have thought this would have been perfect for dry & oily skin, but my friend has tried this product (she has oily skin) and it is no good for her either.


This is a real shame for me, as I absolutely love the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief and was hoping to find a lightweight foundation perfect for the summer.  


Recommend to a friend?
No!

No comments:

Post a Comment