29 May 2012

Today's Purchases :) mini haul post!






















Did a bit of shopping today... and got a few pieces that I needed, and some that I've just heard lots of great things about!


Got these two bra's from New Look, they were on sale for £6 (pack of two) and they feel like they're going to be super comfy! Also under all the products I bought a simple navy top from Primark, to go with my Jubilee outfit for the weekend!

Got some false nails from Primark, they're red as it's Jubilee weekend coming up, and I have to dress up for work and also a night out that's planned for Sunday! And for only £1 it's a pretty good deal!

I was so impressed with my lip tint that I got from Primark that I got a different colour, this is more of a baby pink and looks perfect for the summer! £1.50. 

I've been loving MUA Make up (available at Superdrug) as it's so cheap but quality! The bronzer is perfect for me, and teamed with my Primark blush brush, it goes on quite light so I can build it up without looking too orange! I have it in shade 1 and it was £1 (everything is on three for two at the moment in Superdrug too).

I got my hands on a Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter - in 090 Sweet Tart. I've heard lots of good reviews, and my flatmate Jess has been using hers and can't recommend it enough. I tried all the colours and thought this was a really nice pretty pink for the summer, it's a little brighter than I'd normally go for, but I thought I'd have a change :) I've been trying it this afternoon and I'll do a review on that for you guys! £7.99 from Boots and Superdrug (and anywhere that sells Revlon products). 

Bit of an impulse buy at the end of the shopping trip, Jess has been going on about getting one of these Real Techniques Dual Fibre Stippling Brushes for a while now, and she finally bought one today after hearing such good reviews. I too have been seeing various Beauty Bloggers and Youtube Guru's talking about them, and thought I'd give it a try! Excited to see if this one works out! I'll review it once I've tried it (which will be later today or tomorrow I think!) It was £11.99, which is quite a lot to pay on a student budget for a brush.... so I'm hoping it will deliver!!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed my little haul, please leave a comment about any of the products featured below, and if you'd like me to review anything then I'd be happy to! :) Lucy xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment