28 August 2011

Recent buys!


So I’ve been wanting to try a few more M.A.C products, after trying a few eyeshadows, blushers and lipglosses & liking them (in particular ‘conjour up’ mineralize blush!). I was in the market for a new concealer so I went for Studio Finish Concealer in nc15. I was matched for MAC foundations as an nc20/25 so decided to go for a lighter concealer, as I tend to use them under the eyes as well as on blemishes to brighten the eye area up! This concealer is SPF35 which is great for protecting the delicate eye area, and also blemishes which can be irritated by sun exposure. This concealer feels heavy enough to cover imperfections, but not too heavy as I’m worried about clogging pores and leading to more acne etc…. but we’ll see how this goes and I’ll post an update :)
image
Also on my little haul, I got my hands on a Clinique Moisture Surge 3 Piece set which is a travel exclusive and I bought it from an airport. You can get this for around £30 at an airport (usually tax free) and it’s such a bargain! I’ve been looking online, and unless you can find a really good deal on eBay or something similar, then you’re going to be paying over £30 for this set. I think this is a really good deal seeing as the Moisture Surge extended thirst relief cream 50ml is usually around £25-£30 alone. In the set you get the cream, which is a 75ml tub (bigger than the one I’ve already got) a refreshing eye gel (not tried this yet) and a hydrating face spray! I LOVEEEEE Moisture Surge and really recommend it as a primer for the skin before make up. Creates a sort of layer on the skin which allows make up to go on like a dream! :) I’ll be trying the face spray and eye gel in the next few days and I’ll make sure to update on my verdict!
That’s all from my little skincare spree, please feel free to ask me anything about these products, and if you’ve used any of these before (especially the concealer) then please let me know what you think! :D
Lucyyy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment