2 August 2011

Avon Refreshing spray - great for summer!

Accidentally found this 'hair' refresher to be a great body spritz at the same time :)

There are sprays out there that claim to cool you down, and to be honest, I've not tried any. They seem over priced an unnecessary! I have quite by accident found a really good spray to help cool you down, and make you feel fresh!

Avon Cherry Blossom daily hair refresher 150ml

This stuff is great! It's marketed as a hair refresher, and I didn't buy it thinking it would be all that great on my hair, as I have fine hair which gets greasy after one day. I bought it more for the smell, and just to try it out. I think it was about £1 from the Avon catalogue. I bought it along with the cherry blossom shampoo (which I haven't actually tried yet as I have loads of shampoo on the go at once and need to finish them up.) and it's really refreshing! I know that Avon do an actual body spray of this scent, but this combines the two, so why pay for two seperate products? ;)

As a hair refresher, I would say that it refreshes in the sense of how your hair smells. After a night (perhaps a hot night) and you wake up and your hair doesn't smell 'just washed' it's good to add a little fragrance, and it's also a light mist which makes it feel refreshing. Although this product doesn't seem to make the appearance of the hair change, the refreshing part really makes you feel...well...fresh! haha :)

When I use this product, I generally just spritz it all around my upper body & hair, as it has a cooling refreshing quality, so can really make you feel fresh in the warmer days. I'm currently sat here now, feeling the humidity (as it's been all day here in the UK) and a little spritz of this and I'm feeling fresher and more awake. I really like it, and for such a cheap price, it wouldn't really matter how much you used, as you could always stock up! Really like this, I recommend trying it, especially as it gets warmer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment