23 May 2012

Heatwave!

My first post in a while..... I've had exams etc and just generally been too busy to blog, but I'm hoping I can get some reviews done in the next few weeks as I have tonnes to share :D may have been spending a bit too much.... oops! Anyhow here's a quick post for you guys! 

So for the past few days it's been really hot in the UK (loving it!) but its hard to stay feeling fresh in the hot sticky weather, so it's good to get yourself a purse spray that you can carry round not only to cool down, but to add a subtle scent too!

I have used the Avon Cherry Blossom spritz and really liked it, but I've misplaced it and I've been looking around their website for an alternative...... I've come across this one which looks really nice. It's called Miami Party and it's a body mist.... with a 'fresh citrus scent'. Here's the best part... it's only £1.50 at the moment! (usually £3.50) so I'm definitely going to order some!





In the Cherry Blossom range, they have the shower gel on offer too at the moment! I love the scent, so I'll probably get that too and it's also only £1.30! Some really good savings on summer essentials! :D

Another essential I find is an Aloe Vera moisturiser after exposure to sun. I got a great one from Walgreens in America, but Avon do similar ones for £2 or £3! Really helps to reduce flaking if you were unlucky enough to get burnt! :)

Thanks for reading, Lucy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment