24 May 2012

Stella Rose Gold Fossil Watch :)

I've never really been a 'watch' person, but I now find myself with three watches for various occasions, mostly casual day wear ones. I have two leather strap ones, one a beige pink and one a tan brown colour, which go with every outfit. This post is mostly about my brand new love though, my new Stella Rose Watch by Fossil! (Click the link to see the full product detail on their website)



I think that Fossil watches are underrated, they have loads of really nice designs, and some classic colours such as silver, gold and leather to suit every occasion. I was originally going to get this one...... but decided on the Rose one after all! It's a Rose Gold effect, and the watch is actually stainless steel which is great because it's going to be durable, so perfect for everyday use.


I do like the Stella Tort Resin Watch and may just have to purchase it as well... as they're both so nice!! The great thing about these colours is that they look good on every skin-tone! I have worn my rose watch when I've got fake tan on and it looks great, and also when I'm paler, even though it may seem like it would wash you out, it really doesn't! Anyhow, so much love for Fossil watches at the moment, so just thought I'd share my purchase and possible future purchases with you! Hehe :)

Thanks for reading and do check out their website for prices and more info! Lucy xxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gorgeous aren't they? :) and yeah it's really different but not too garish I think! :) thanks for the comment xx

      Delete