8 June 2012

Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara *review*



There are very mixed views on this mascara.... after getting this free with Glamour magazine, I was honestly expecting it to be average at best! I know friends that have tried it and disliked it.. and for a freebie I wasn't too bothered, as it's a good way of trying before I buy! :)


The first thing to say is that it's not a super 'wet' mascara, and it can feel like hardly any is going on.... but with a few coats it really builds up to a nice mid-dramatic look. The best thing about this mascara I have found is that it doesn't seem to clump! For example this morning I applied one coat, and then a few hours later I applied two more coats and it hasn't clumped once, the lashes are suitably separated and they look fuller. I absolutely hate it when mascaras clump in certain areas and there's nothing you can do to separate them again....

The brush is not one I would usually go for, as it's got bristles instead of being plastic, and I find that these usually do nothing for me, and leave me clumpy and messy! This one however works really well for me, I don't know how... maybe its because the bristles are close together? Hmmmm...

This sample size from Glamour is perfect to carry around in the handbag, and knowing that it isn't going to clump means I can apply it throughout the day and build it up for the night time (usually I would take all of my make up off and start again...)

I really recommend trying this mascara, and for £2 with the magazine you can't really go wrong!! :)

Thanks for reading! Lucy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment