13 July 2012

Essentials I'm loving at the moment!

So recently, my acne has been playing up really bad, so any cosmetics have just been playing havoc with this. So I've been sticking to buying things that might help my face, and just general necessary items for the bathroom!

In skincare I've been trying the boots Witchazel & Tea Tree range... I have the toner, night gel & day moisturiser!



I've only been using these for a few days so I'm going to let them start working before reviewing them :)

Another item which I have been loving, is a toothpaste (boring I know...) but it's something that for me actually works! I usually HATE whitening toothpastes, as they taste awful and don't leave my mouth feeling fresh... But the Oral B Pro Expert toothpaste is brilliant! The advert is really cheesy with the woman saying 'my mouth felt fresh in the morning' but this is literally the case! It makes your mouth so clean that it doesn't seem to have that 'just woken up' taste or anything! Love it!



Here's a picture of the actual toothpaste, it's sparkly! :) I can actually see a slight difference in the colour of my teeth in just a few days which is great! It's not cheap, I bought it for £3.60 at boots (I'd tried it before when my mum bought it once) so I decided to re purchase as it worked for me!


I hope this helps anyone looking for a good toothpaste which leaves you feeling fresh and visibly whiter teeth! :) thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment