23 July 2012

MUA Cosmetics.... a quick review of my MUA products!


Here are the MUA items that I have :)

MATTE FOUNDATION - SHADE 1 SOFT SAND £2
EYESHADOW PALETTE - UNDRESSED £4
BLUSHER - SHADE 2 £1
SINGLE EYESHADOW - SHADE 24 PEARL £1
BRONZER - SHADE 1 £1
LIPSTICK - SHADE 2 £1

You can purchase MUA products online www.muastore.co.uk or at Superdrug stores! :)
*disclaimer* all products have been bought by me! All thoughts and opinions are my own :)

My most used items in this collection are the blusher/bronzer and Undressed palette. This brand really knocks other more expensive brands right out of the water, because not only are the products insanely cheap, they are amazing quality for the price! Who needs to spend £30 on an eyeshadow palette when you can spend £4 and create the same (if not better) looks! I also love that MUA don't test their products on animals, which has been a priority for me lately when buying products!

I'm a complete amateur when it comes to eyeshadow looks, but the Undressed palette makes it really easy to create looks, it even has a guide on the back for a simple look to start you off! The blusher and bronzer are really pigmented (great for only £1 each!!). 

The single eyeshadow that I got works really well with the Undressed palette, and I can incorporate it in to looks when I'm using it! 

Thanks for reading, please leave a comment below if you wish :) loveee xx

Looking forward to more products from MUA, and next on my wishlist are some more of the eyeshadow palettes to start experimenting more with colour!! These ones are catching my eye: 

12 Shade Pretty Pastels Palette
Pretty Pastels
12 Shade Glamour Days Palette
Glamour Days




No comments:

Post a Comment