2 November 2012

My go-to lip products for autumn/winter 2012

These are the products which I reach for the most, I was having a tidy of my make up bag and thought I'd share these ones with you :) the main thing I go for with lip products is colour payoff combined with moisture, my lips are naturally quite blue tinted (I am very pale and bare lips just wash me out) so lip products are a MUST all day - every day! Here are the beauties which are doing it for me right now :)



- Palmers lip butter in dark chocolate & peppermint! -

This one is amazing, it gives a nice sheen to the lips and smells amazing! I don't think I'll go back to carmex now as this one is much better (not as thick and sticky)


- Blistex tinted lip balm -

I was a bit dubious about this one, as its got little shimmers in it, but they've not been a problem, this one is great for when I can't be bothered with the maintenance of lipstick! I can just throw it on and it gives quite a lot of colour, kind of a muted red colour :)


- Rimmel Kate Moss matte lipstick in #107 -

Probably the most popular shade in this range, my friend recommended this to me, and I fell in love with it! It's such a nice deep colour, perfect for autumn! I wore it on a fancy meal out and it stayed put all night! (With it being matte it has better staying power) love love love it!!


- Rimmel lipstick in 'Asia' -

I always wanted to have a perfect nude lip.... Well that's not going to work for me as I'm so pale I found out! So instead I go for nude-ish pinks and find these work much better! This is a dark kind of pink, slightly dusty, perfect to just throw on without too much thought! I do like MAC's Creme Cup but I have to wear this when I'm bronzed up or going on a night out, as casual day time make up do not look good with creme cup for me as I'm too pale!

Overall these are some nice products! Pretty cheap too, I got them all from either boots or superdrug and were all under £6! :)


Thanks for reading! Loveeee xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooo I wanna try the Palmers' Lip Butter! Love that all the colours you chose are my-lips-but-better. Super wearable!

    And I like your style of reviews! Short and straight to the point. Reminds me that I shouldn't waffle on for so long in my blog reviews, ha! xx

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    www.exoddinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god I usually go on for ages about stuff so this is pretty short :) I was quite pleased with myself! Glad you liked it, yeah the palmers is great! There's also a dark chocolate and cherry one that I want to try but can't seem to get my hands on :( xx

      Delete
  2. I love the 107 shade!

    I'm having a Christmas giveaway over on my blog if you'd like to have a look http://picklejarsxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete