10 February 2012

Nutritious snacks right to your door! Graze Box

In keeping with the healthy eating thing I'm trying at the moment, here's a good company where you can try a few different healthy snacks, and they deliver to your home or workplace (perfect to keep you going at work!) I heard about this company some time ago... and it really is a good deal if you can catch them when they have an offer on for first timers!

Example of what you might choose!



What happens is, you sign up and pick which 'box' you would like. There's loads of things to pick from to have in your box, whatever takes your fancy! Olives, nuts, fruit, various types of breads.... it really is a good opportunity to try out different things that you may not have even heard of before! Personally I love the olives and the sugared nuts... but there are some even healthier things to pick from! As far as I know they only ship to addresses in the UK.

Head to  www.graze.com
enter code: FJYV1NJ First box free!
Just in case you were wondering (I was a bit dubious the first time I ordered) there's no commitment, so it's not like a membership. Here's what they say on their FAQ's:


Can I cancel at anytime?
There's no commitment ever - you can cancel your weekly deliveries at any time. If you’re going on holiday, it’s really easy to push back your boxes or add a 'weekly delivery holiday' on 'your deliveries' page so you'll receive boxes when you're back.

Really is a good little thing to try out, especially as you're getting the first one free :D


Let me know if you have received a Graze box before or if you're planning on getting one, I'd love to hear from you! Just leave me a comment below :)

Thanks for reading! Lucy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment