19 February 2013

Technic lipsticks: go-to lip product!

I was dubious about these lipsticks, with it being a cheaper brand, but I am quite impressed!! £1.99 and under, I picked up this one in my local bodycare store in the colour fuschia rose and it was well worth the small amount paid! The formula is quite creamy, and the colour payoff is decent! It is quite a pale ish pink, as far as pinks go, but it doesn't wash me out - result! I have been on the lookout for a wearable pink shade, and as my creme cup from mac doesn't work for me unless I'm slightly tanned, this one is great for my pale skin!! Really impressed with this and I would definitely buy more if I could find more shades without shimmer (all I can find are shimmer ones now!) It can definitely be hit and miss with cheaper brands but for me this was a hit!!
Thanks for reading! Luce xx

No comments:

Post a Comment