27 February 2013

Wedding guest simple make up!

It's almost spring, but as its a bit on the chilly side, I'm finding that I'm reaching for the pastels and corals already, to brighten up my looks! This make up look I'm planning on wearing on Saturday when I attend my aunties wedding, I feel that it's quite fresh, but the eyes make it a bit more special than an every day look, and also I'm in love with this lipstick!! A list of products will be at the bottom! 

 


Liz Earle skin repair moisturiser normal/combination
Bourjois Healthy mix serum in 51 light vanilla
Maybelline 24 hr concealer in 02 light
MAC mineralise skin finish natural in light
Sue Moxley famous baked bronzed in shade 1 Miami 
MAC beauty powder in play it proper
Body collection blush palette - I used a peachy shade for my cheeks
ELF eyebrow kit in 'light' 
Rimmel eyeshadow trio colour rush in 760 elements
- purple shade on the lid
- brown shade in the crease
Rimmel scandaleyes eyeliner in 001 black
Miss Sporty mascara - pump up booster with collagen in 001 extra black 

First picture - l'oreal rouge caresse in 04 rose mademoiselle 
For more drama the second picture I've used Sleek sheen lipstick in 773 candy cane! 

Hope you like the looks, I think they're quite simple and can transform from day to night quite easily, especially with the change of lipstick! Do let me know your thoughts and leave a comment! :)
Lucy xx





No comments:

Post a Comment