28 January 2011

Fashion blog! Recent buys!

Fashion blog: my recent purchases!


I thought I'd share with you some of the clothes I've bought recently! (some really good bargains!)


I'm really liking all the paler neutral colours at the moment, such as beige and dark pink. After christmas I splashed out on some stuff from Topshop and managed to pull a nice outfit together! It was a bit pricey but hey, we have to treat ourselves sometimes! Here's the outfit:



PUTTY ROSE SHRUNKEN 3/4 SLEEVE BLAZER


I bought this blazer for £55 with a voucher I got for christmas. Quite pricey I know, but so cute! I really like it because you can dress it up or dress it down. Recently I went for drinks and a meal and it looked really good teamed with a peach ruffled top and black skinny jeans! I could also dress it down with brogues & skinny jeans for Uni!









  TALL RED STRIPE TANK TOP


I wear this under my blazer as it adds some colour as the blazer is quite plain. This top was £14 and I would try this on before you buy it, as the arm holes are quite big and if it's slightly big on you then you'll end up showing your bra! (I know this from experience...haha)










 KAMILLE SOFT LEATHER BROGUES


 I got these brogues in the sale (actually in cream not black...) and they were reduced from £52 to £30! They are fully leather which makes it a great price! I wear this whole outfit during the day with some blue skinny jeans & a brown leather belt and it goes really nicely :)





Today's bargains! (28/1/2011)


I don't usually shop in H&M too often... as I never seem to see anything I like! However, I went in today and seemed to love the entire shop!

Blazer

£24.99 H&M

I'm loving blazer's at the moment and this one caught my eye as soon as I stepped in to H&M! Really good price too, half the price of my Topshop one!







I can't find pictures of the other things I bought, but here's a list:

Black leggings                            £5.99
Black bodycon skirt                  £3.99
Flower hair slides                     £1.99
Suede style dolly shoes            £14.99
Floral scarf/shawl                     £6.99

I was really impressed with today's shopping, and if you think that you can sometimes spend £60 on one item, such as a pair of shoes, then this shopping was a bargain!!

Just wanted to share with you my bargains, hopefully you'll like some and go and check them out :)

You can see most of these items online at;

www.topshop.com
www.hm.com

I hope you found this post vaguely interesting! It's nice to find bargains :D
feel free to leave a comment below this post, and do tell me if you've found a blazer that's worth checking out! Really loving them at the minute!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment