17 November 2011

Hairspray can be so expensive.....

Not if you look past the brands and try some supermarket 'own brand' value products! :)



I can honestly say I'll probably never buy a branded hairspray again.... unless there's a really good sale on it! I've tried supermarket Hairsprays in the past like Asda etc, and they've been really good. The one I'm using at the moment however is better than all the others. It's Tesco's own value hairspray 'no fancy formula, still great hold and control'. I agree with this. With some cheap hairspray's they can be really crap, and feel like nothing is coming out of the can, or they can feel too wet & make your hair look greasy. This is a happy medium, it holds pretty much all day which is great news!





I currently have a fringe, sometimes I wear it as a full fringe and sometimes I sweep it to the side. However I have it, this hairspray is great at holding the fringe in place. There's nothing more annoying than a fringe that's blowing all over the show!

The best news of all is that it's only 37p! And in my flat, we go through hairspray quickly, especially if we're using each other's whilst getting ready for nights out (lots of hairspray required!) so it's good to have a few cans of this in case we run out!

It really is cheap and cheerful! I've used tresemme and Garnier hair sprays before now, and I find them far too wet and hard to manage. This one is great though, you can spray it however much you like and your hair isn't going to look like a greasy mess. Definitely worth a try & you're going to save £££!

Hope this has been useful and will help you save some pennies :)

Lucyx

2 comments:

  1. yes I have found that cheaper supermarket brands can be really good in the past however tresemme is still my fave! I can never afford it though :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tresemme does smell good! But I find it too wet.... if you get me :) haha! And you can't go wrong with 37p! x

    ReplyDelete