6 November 2011

Product of the moment....

Clinique Moisture Surge 'extended thirst relief' 


I've recently gone back to this product, as I was finding regular moisturisers too heavy and I was breaking out loads. I sampled the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel and found that it gave my skin the moisture it needed, without being greasy. I usually think that my skin is really dry, so I need heavier lotions, but I really do think that Gel is the way forward as within about two days of sampling this I noticed a difference in the condition of my skin and my break outs. 


I'm currently ordering some Clinique products from work, and while waiting, I've been using the Moisture surge in place of the DDM Gel and it's working really well! My skin is super smooth and hydrated, make up goes on really well and doesn't get as greasy throughout the day. 


I used to think that this could only be used on my skin after a different moisturiser, for added hydration, but my skin has been more combination dry, with a tendency to get oily, so this moisturiser is great on its own before make up and also before bed.


This product retails at £30 on the highstreet, which is pretty pricey! I got mine in a set with the face spray and eye cream and it was under £30 from Duty Free at Manchester Airport. I would say though, that the only product I actually use from this set is the Moisture Surge itself, the others are just extras that I don't really need\remember to use. The eye gel might come in handy after heavy nights though, but we'll see.


Really recommend this product for all skin types, it's an excellent primer for the face and all round hydrator.


Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue
refreshing gel cream
I've seen that Garnier have come out with a gel moisturiser which looks interesting, so I might try that on pay day :)




Thanks for reading! :D Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment