30 November 2011

Christmas came early! Longchamp Le Pliage :)

So I've been looking at Longchamp bags for a while now.....


I first saw them whilst looking at YouTube videos. A few of the channels I subscribe to have featured these bags. I'm not very in to 'following' trends, but if something takes my fancy then why not get on board?!


Selfridges have been doing 20% off everything for a few days now, so I thought I'd ask my boyfriend for a Longchamp seeing as we could get discount! We're exchanging gifts early this year, as we're spending Christmas apart.... so he gets his PS3 game early (Skyrim....) and I get my shiny new bag, one of the only up sides to being apart I guess :(! 




I feel that these bags are quite expensive for what they are, but I really like them. They're practical in every sense....they don't attract dirt, even the small ones are plenty big enough to fit your essentials in and so on.....! The standard 'Le Pliage' bags start from £48 and go up depending on what size you want and which length of strap. I went for the smallest one, it will be perfect to fit in my locker at work, and small enough for trips out to the cinema etc where you generally don't need a lot of stuff! I got my bag in Taupe, as I reckon it will go with a lot of my clothes, I'm in to these sorts of colours!


Just for comparison, here is the bag next to a regular sized bottle of Volvic! It's pretty small, but it fits in nicely my large rectangular purse, make up bag, phone, bus pass. Another plus point for this bag is I'll be less likely to stuff it full of things I don't need... which is always a problem I have with bags. They get heavy and my arm hurts.....hopefully not with this one! I carry a small notebook with me to Uni anyway so this won't be a problem!


Just a short review to show you my new bag :)
Feel free to leave any comments below! Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment