16 November 2011

Impulse buy! :)

So I went in to the new Hollister store in Manchester Arndale today and like their style of clothing. Scouted out the sale section immediately (tucked right at the back of the shop) and found a three quarter sleeved top which I just had to have!


I have an Abercrombie & Fitch long sleeved top which I got as a gift so I based the sizing on this.... I went for a medium (as Hollister etc can be quite small sizing I find..) It fits really well, quite fitted but not too tight yay! 


Was £32 Now £18.90 
Hollister stuff is pretty pricey I think, but their clothes are good quality and you can feel it in the material they use, so I don't mind buying things from there if I really like them as I know I'm getting a quality product :) 




Just a quick post to show you this top I bought in the sale! I couldn't seem to find the sale section on their website.... but if you go in to store you'll probably find various items reduced! Go grab a bargain! :)


Lucyx

No comments:

Post a Comment