28 November 2011

Miss Selfridge & Primark spree :)

Deals of the week


I've been looking around for some nice winter pieces and I'm really loving the simple shorts & black tights combo. Everything item I bought in this little spree was £20 and under, always good to find a bargain! These pieces are really nice to make an outfit for the winter. Just team them with a plain top (tucked in or out) a patterned scarf and cardigan and you're ready to go! :)


- Burgundy High Waisted Shorts £10 Primark
- Green High Waisted shorts
£9 SALE Miss Selfridge (was £32!!)
- Tweed Brogues £10 Primark


- Typical outfit: shorts with black tights, brogues and a plain top tucked in to the high waisted shorts. Finish with a patterned scarf and a cardigan (long or short) 
- The polka dot shorts actually look like a skirt when on, which is quite nice. Something a bit different to the burgundy denim shorts on the left.




Firstly apologies for the crappy picture, but I just wanted to show the dress on (only pic I could find where I wasn't pulling a stupid pose...)


This dress caught my eye as the bright colours contrast each other but work really well I think. I originally thought I would wear the dress with bare legs, but came to the conclusion that to add to the block colour theme, the black tights looked best. I also wore black heels with this outfit. Overall really comfortable but still looks dressed up! Love this dress!


Dress £17 (£15.30 w/student discount) Miss Selfridge (was £32)




That's it for this post, just thought I'd share with you some of the bargains I've picked up this week! (well I think so..) The miss selfridge sale is still on, and I actually saw the dress again today so there's definitely still stock left if you wanted to grab a bargain! 


Please do let me know if you've found any fashion bargains so I can check them out :) Lucy x



No comments:

Post a Comment