15 November 2011

My 2011 products for dry skin

Johnson's 24hr Moisture Relaxing Body Wash 


Picked this up at my local B&M Homestore whilst on the lookout for bargains! As the weather is getting drier and colder, I've found that the skin on my body is much more irritated and prone to dryness and just a general feeling of discomfort. I don't like using all over body moisturisers EVERY day, so I was on the lookout for a body wash that might help with my dry skin. This product is amazing, it feels silky smooth as you shower (this is probably why it feels relaxing...) and definitely leaves a feeling of moisture after the shower! Good stuff!

- smooth white cream wash that lathers & moisturises
- 400ml bottle, lasts longer!
- Around £1 from B&M! absolute bargain! (currently on offer in Boots for £2.06 for 250ml)



Escenti Cool Feet 'Cracked heel cream'


Another bargain I picked up from B&M (if you're a bargain lover, you really should find out where your nearest B&M is... you can pick up loads of skincare stuff for next to nothing!) 


I don't really have 'cracked' heels as such, but I do get dry skin on my feet pretty much all year round. This is great as it cools your feet, especially after a long day on your feet. I could feel the moisturising effects straight away, and I can see a real difference in the condition of my feet after using this cream! 


- Vitamin E, Urea & added moisturisers
- Menthol & peppermint helps to cool and refresh

- Again a bargain at around £1 :)






Dove essential nourishment hand cream 'deep care complex'


What I'm sure most of us are looking for in a hand cream... is that it would effectively moisturise leaving the hands feeling soft but NOT greasy. This stuff does just that! Been using this for a few days now and I'm always reaching for it whenever I feel my hands getting a little tight or uncomfortable. Also when I wash my hands they tend to get dry if I don't apply a hand cream afterwards. Got mine really cheap at B&M (starting to see a trend here.....) but you could get it at any chemist or supermarket really.

- 24hr long lasting softness
- for normal to dry hands (not too thick or greasy)



For now, these products are doing the trick! 
:)
Lucyx

2 comments:

  1. Love the Dove hand cream, I had it a while ago and it was great - just moved on to a different kind with a slightly thicker consistency and wanting to switch back already!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good isn't it! Just had a look at your blog and I'm now following :) x

    ReplyDelete