15 November 2011

Nail design #2

Same concept.... different colours!


Got my hands on some more NYC nail polishes (£1.79 each or 3 for 2 at Superdrug) These polishes are cheap and cheerful....they go on quite thin, but dry quickly, so you can do two coats and not have to sit around for ages! Basically got them to try another dotty design! I'm really in to this as it's super cute and looks like you've made lots of effort but it's a really easy design to do! Just thought I'd upload a picture of the finished look! 

NYC 'In a New York Color Minute' Quick Dry Nail Polish in:
- 246 Park Ave (Base colour)
- 248 Manhattan (dots)
- 202 Grand Central Station (clear top coat)









Check out my original post on how I went about doing this design here: http://xbeautybee.blogspot.com/2011/10/nail-design.html

Quite a short post but it's really just to show you how it turned out :)
Lucy x

2 comments: